Mosaic holidays & courses offer a calming creative retreat from the stresses of the outside world. A beautiful location and a chance to create a unique piece of art to take home. Also the skills to be able to start a satisfying new hobby that will stay with you long after your mosaic holiday is over.
Click below to enquire about joining us and on which date you´re interested in
- From 695 pounds/795 Euros per week per person including accommodation
- Non participating partner – 450 pounds/525 Euros per week including accommodation
- We offer different levels of food service from self catering to full board
- 4 nights is 525 pounds/600 Euros per person
- Extra Nights and a mornings activity are available on Request for 95 pounds/100 Euros per person
Whats Included in a 7 night stay?
- accommodation in beautiful en-suite single or twin/double room
- Welcome starter pack with bread, teas and essentials
- Fully equipped kitchenette, guest lounge and large swimming pool
- 4 days of 3- 4 hours mosaics*
- Optional classes, activities, massages and therapies
- Viv & Dan helping to organise your stay
- Plenty of time to relax at the beach or pool with a good book
* on a 4 night stay this includes 2 days mosaic making
Your tutor Dan is a talented artist who has extensive mosaic making experience and has been teaching mosaic holidays for over 15 years. This fun course will provide the environment and guidance so that you can produce your own unique mosaic artwork.
During the mosaic holidays you will learn the basis of cutting and shaping glass and mosaic tiles. On the courses you will be able to complete a mosaic mounted on board for you to take back home to enjoy and impress your friends.
The beautiful and secluded retreat where your accommodation and the mosaic courses are set is surrounded by almond, lemon trees, jasmine and bougainvillea. The gardens are an ideal place to relax in the shade or to take a soothing swim in the private pool. If you like the feel of the sand between your toes you are also just 15 minutes from the fantastic coastal beaches.
Stay in Tara Casa with comfortable en suite bedrooms with air conditioning. The guest kitchen, lounge & dining areas. Move outside and relax by the 11 metre pool or in the quiet gardens. In the evening relax star gazing by the fire.
*We have do rescue dogs on site but live separate from the guest area, for over 4 years Viv set up a charity and rescued hundreds of dogs from the area, and we also homed a few ourselves from around our village. All our dogs are friendly, have their own grounds and are available for strokes on request. Perhaps if you have strong allergies or a fear of dogs Casa Vida may not be the place for you. Please feel free to ask any doggie concerns before booking.