Come and enjoy this pilates reformer holiday in a private and secluded environment with no distractions! Our pilates reformer holidays make the most of the beautiful Spanish climate to boost the ‘feel good’ factor of exercising and then enjoying the gorgeous, sunny weather. After your one to one sessions you can spend your free time relaxing by our swimming pool or the local beaches, enjoy our discounted therapies or exploring the ancient city of Cartagena nearby.
Click below to enquire about joining us and on which date you´re interested in
- 895 pounds per week (ex. tax) per person including accommodation
- Non participating partner – 450 pounds (ex. tax) per week including accommodation
- 4 nights is 575 pounds per person (ex. tax)
- Extra Nights with Meals and a mornings activity are available on Request for 95 pounds per person
Casa Vida Covid 19 Cleaning Policy
- Cleanliness is more important than ever. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Enhanced Cleaning regime, Casa Vida is committed to cleaning then disinfecting before, during and after your stay. By cleaning first, then disinfecting, we can lower the risk of infection.
- Casa Vida will minimize person-to-person contact during your stay, from offering self check-in to avoiding any routine maintenance. The region of Murcia has one of the lowest infection rates in Spain and Casa Vida is situated in a low populated village
- Casa Vida will wait 72 hours between reservations—this includes the 24-hour waiting period, time to properly clean and disinfect all areas accessible to the guests, as an additional buffer.
- To help guests maintain a higher standard of cleanliness and hygiene, Casa Vida is well-stocked with the essential amenities, things like:
- Hand soap
- Hand Sanitiser
- Paper towels
- Toilet Paper
- Disinfectants/Cleaning products
– Whats Included in your pilates reformer holiday?
- Acommodation in beautiful en-suite single or twin/double room
- Settling in welcome pack
- 2 x special dinner nights
- 4 x 1.5 hour one to one pilates reformer sessions* and use of the machine/studio
- Optional classes, activities, massages and therapies
- Viv & Dan helping to organise your stay
- Plenty of time to relax at the beach or pool with a good book
* on the 4 night stay this includes 2 reformer sessions
Stay in Tara Casa with comfortable en suite bedrooms with air conditioning, guest kitchen, lounge, dining area. Move outside and relax by the poolside bar or in the quiet private gardens.
*We have do rescue dogs on site but live separate from the guest area, for over 4 years Viv set up a charity and rescued hundreds of dogs from the area, and we also homed a few ourselves from around our village. All our dogs are friendly, have their own grounds and are available for strokes on request. Perhaps if you have strong allergies or a fear of dogs Casa Vida may not be the place for you. Please feel free to ask any doggie concerns before booking.
- Your instructor has been teaching yoga and Pilates for many years using her knowledge, enthusiasm and experience to inspire and develop the same focus in those seeking to simply improve their wellbeing.
- Vivienne is trained by The Body Control Pilates Association (BCPA) which is Europe’s foremost professional Pilates organisation.
- She is also a certified Pilates reformer instructor which means she will be able to build a program with you to target strength building or to change and improve body shape.
- She is also trained and experienced with Osteoporosis clients so her programmes will benefit sufferers of Osteoporosis including Back&bones4good, an excellent programme for posture, balance, strength, mobility and stronger bones.
- Suitable for all ages and levels from complete beginners to those with many years practice of yoga and Pilates.
Non Residential Courses
You are welcome to join us on any of the above dates as a non residential guest. The 1 hr pilates reformer sessions are 40 Euros Email us for availability.
- These courses make great singles holidays as we’re a small private venue, home from home.
Ready to Book? or Want to know more?
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Airport Transfers. The nearest airport is Murcia International airport, then Alicante airport. You can easily hire a car and transport is recommended for shopping, the local beaches, the city of Cartagena and surrounding areas.
[button link=”http://www.mycasavida.com/contact-2/” size=”large” color=”orange”]Contact Us [/button]
What is the Pilates Reformer?
The Pilates reformer makes a dramatic impression when you first see one and an even more dramatic change in the body when you use it. The Pilates Reformer are used in Pilates studios all over the world and our now usually the preferred choice for practicing Pilates because of the increased intensity and progression over Pilates matwork classes.
The Pilates Reformer was invented by Pilates founder Joseph Pilates. The exercises performed on the Pilates reformer were the original formation of the classic Pilates practice. The reformer is a bed-like frame with a flat platform on it, called the carriage, which rolls back and forth on wheels within the frame.
What are the benefits of Pilates Reformer Exercises?
The Pilates reformer offers all the famous benefits of Pilates including overall strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance. These things in turn lead to daily life improvements like better posture, graceful, efficient movement, and for many, relief from pain associated with physical imbalances such as back pain. When we talk about strength building and Pilates, the Pilates powerhouse muscles, the muscles of the core, are paramount. Flat abs, strong backs, toned buttock and thighs are all results of this emphasis. Other equipment and Pilates mat exercises do those too, but the reformer is a unique piece of equipment that is varied and has benefits that can literally be seen and felt after just a few sessions.
The Pilates Reformer is great for rehabilitation after an operation or illness; it is beneficial for many back conditions and has a high rate of improving some conditions that are usually only resolved by medical intervention, particularly conditions of the spine.
For pure strength and to change and improve the body shape or for an athlete or sportsperson wanting to improve their performance, the reformer is therefore suitable for everyone.
Benefits of lessons during your retreat stay will almost certainly be felt by the end of your holiday, if taken regularly. You will notice increased strength, stronger abdominals, increased energy and better posture just a few of the gains that guests have reported upon leaving.