We can offer self catering holidays for upto 4/5 guests, sleeping in 2 x twin/double and 2 x single bedrooms. The guest area also has a dining/sitting area, kitchen, outside shower and use of the pool and poolside areas too. The bedrooms are air conditioned and comfortable.
The kitchen has a hob, fridge, microwave sink and is full equipped with utensils and cutlery.
We also provide you with a welcome hamper to start your holiday off but you would need transport to buy food and visit the local beaches, mountains and the city of Cartagena.
We will be on site in our part of the villa but of course we would be available to help you with local suggestions, offer mosaic art lessons, arrange massages and special dinner nights……..
Click on the button below and send us your preferred dates
Casa Vida Covid 19 Cleaning Policy
- Cleanliness is more important than ever. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Enhanced Cleaning regime, Casa Vida is committed to cleaning then disinfecting before, during and after your stay. By cleaning first, then disinfecting, we can lower the risk of infection.
- Casa Vida will minimize person-to-person contact during your stay, from offering self check-in to avoiding any routine maintenance. The region of Murcia has one of the lowest infection rates in Spain and Tara Casa is situated in a low populated village
- Casa Vida will wait 72 hours between reservations—this includes the 24-hour waiting period, time to properly clean and disinfect all areas accessible to the guests, as an additional buffer.
- To help guests maintain a higher standard of cleanliness and hygiene, Casa Vida is well-stocked with the essential amenities, things like:
- Hand soap
- Hand Sanitiser
- Paper towels
- Toilet Paper
- Disinfectants/Cleaning products
*We have do rescue dogs on site but live separate from the guest area, for over 4 years Viv set up a charity and rescued hundreds of dogs from the area, and we also homed a few ourselves from around our village. All our dogs are friendly, have their own grounds and are available for strokes on request. Perhaps if you have strong allergies or a fear of dogs Casa Vida may not be the place for you. Please feel free to ask any doggie concerns before booking.